• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Corvid problems

collierboy

Very Addicted
Huw the milk said he was having some probs with crows pestering the lambs even though they're well grown now. So
it was up at the crack of dawn for the half mile stroll up the mountain to sort them out, managed to bag 2 greys as well.
The second pic is my old rifle ( AA Shamal .22 ) it hasn't been fired for a few months so I thought I'd better dust it off
and fire off a few rounds. The cans were 33 yds and 5 shots each, not bad for such an old gun.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20220618_085347262_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20220618_085347262_HDR.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 49
  • thumbnail_IMG_20220618_163038608_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20220618_163038608_HDR.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 64
Cheers One Shot. It's always good to be able to help the local farmers out and Huw has been delivering the milk round here
since a boy and his father Bryn before him.

That wouldn’t be Bryn from Gavin & Stacey by any chance😂😂
Not quite RWS, in fact he was the exact opposite of uncle Bryn. He delivered the milk to us since I can ever remember and owned the first
farm up the mountain. It wasn't until many years later we learned of his military service in ww 2, one of the two MM's he was awarded was for
going out into no mans land after his commanding officer had been killed by a sniper, finding and killing then dragging the body back. All
the medals he earned for bravery are now on show at the South Wales Borderers Museum at Brecon.

Back