• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Cotton webbing Garrand rifle sling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite often deal with these people, Mike, and have found them reliable. I've no idea about M1 sling prices/ values, but I see they have some in stock.

I quite often deal with these people, Mike, and have found them reliable. I've no idea about M1 sling prices/ values, but I see they have some in stock.

Thanks Sax!

I've just had a good look at their site, they're close but unfortunately they're not an accurate reproduction. The way the end of the strap is folded and stitched wouldn't make the metalwork stand off from the butt of the gun properly.

No, I want to replace the hooks with QD shackles to make a loop sling that will fit my rifles.
The photo shows details of the loop end of the Garrand sling with a QD loop already fitted. The other photo is an original all rolled up with the original hook showing
image.png
image.png

The fittings were often sheridised, the webbing should be cotton.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back