• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Could not resist another night.

Big Red

Quite Addicted
Just a one nighter with SWMBO, still on crutches but getting there.
8A480934-40BF-49E5-9FF4-FBAA200F7F78.jpeg

A lovely cool spot by the Brook.
B3E79365-ED71-4ADC-9144-5F6B61839ED9.jpeg

Linda and Shitbags checking out the pond.
D7E8F976-3A03-4F2C-901D-C1D14E914C3D.jpeg

The Sirloins on the go.
370E7318-7A1B-4774-881A-44571B68E64F.jpeg

Beer and wine time.👍🍻🍷

@Big Red

Hi Mike.

Just an observation you understand :sneaky:

In the picture of the lovely food cooking......I see 2 sexton Blakes.......2 mushrooms.......2 halves of tomato.......BUT.....9 onion rings 🤔
All I want to know is.......who had the odd 1.......or did you do the right thing and cut it in half to share??

I just cant sleep thinking about it :rolleyes: 🤭:rofl:

@Big Red

Hi Mike.

Just an observation you understand :sneaky:

In the picture of the lovely food cooking......I see 2 sexton Blakes.......2 mushrooms.......2 halves of tomato.......BUT.....9 onion rings 🤔
All I want to know is.......who had the odd 1.......or did you do the right thing and cut it in half to share??

I just cant sleep thinking about it :rolleyes: 🤭:rofl:
Mmmm🤔 Well it’s like this Bill, my lovely wife is 5’1”” and 8st 12oz, I am 6’ 15st 3oz. Now I need to watch her weight, so always having her best interest at heart, I volunteered to have the extra onion ring………Just thinking of her! 👍👍🤣

I would like it noted though, she DID drink more wine than me! 🍷🍷🍷 That’s them Scots for you! 🤪🤪🍷🍷🤪🤪🍷

Mmmm🤔 Well it’s like this Bill, my lovely wife is 5’1”” and 8st 12oz, I am 6’ 15st 3oz. Now I need to watch her weight, so always having her best interest at heart, I volunteered to have the extra onion ring………Just thinking of her! 👍👍🤣

I would like it noted though, she DID drink more wine than me! 🍷🍷🍷 That’s them Scots for you! 🤪🤪🍷🍷🤪🤪🍷

What a complete gentlemen you are Mike....would expect nothing less of you.
Thank you......I can now rest :D

As for the wine.......🤭:rofl:

Back