• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Could you ........

Bloody hell, some boi !
I think a lot of it comes down to the mental side, the drive or whatever. During the battle of the Atlantic when guys were getting pulled out who had survived emersion it was often older men apparently. Not always the younger fitter ones and it was down to having something to live for like a family that kept them going.

As said, you don't know what you've got in the tank until you need it. Hopefully we never will.

A would like to think i could do that...but to be honest I hope I never find out. Brave lad and super determination. Scared me just reading it lol. The man obviously values his life

If it is do or die, then you do or you die simples!. fair play to the guy that did it.

Could you kill somebody else for the food and water that they have??

No! I’m not sure I could mate to be honest.....it’s a situation that doesn’t bare thinking about

Why, what have you got ?????

My newish favorite is good ol rabbit stew

rabbit.JPG

time for another go at it as well i think.

Back