• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Couple of nights……

Big Red

Quite Addicted
…….At Basecamp with the missus still on crutches. I had to make her as comfortable as possible, new tent, new full sized airbed, but it was worth it, we had a lovely couple of nights under the stars. My mate from Surrey is coming down today, so a further two nights. 👍
8DDD4DF9-A18F-4BE2-8310-2A07ABE10B13.jpeg
44509CBA-09D5-4B85-ABBF-315BAFFE3A82.jpeg
3376D89A-F5A6-4A5A-A7C1-3D853A2025B8.jpeg

Just home from five nights out at Basecamp, what a lovely, amazing time we have had. Two nights with the missus, and three nights with a dear friend from Surrey, although Devon born.

Amazing weather, great hike on Saturday, only about eight miles, but it was via two pubs, the Church House Inn at Holne, and the Tradesman’s Arm in Scoriton, my local. Washing in the Brook, like a scene from “Brokeback Mountain”! Dug a latrine which worked really well, great food and just a little beer and wine. Hope to get out again later in the week. 👍👍

Back