• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Crop Circle Find Uk

Simon, please go to the new members section to introduce yourself and tell us something about you before starting to post links.

no commentary on the video, what point is the maker trying to make?

maybe but it dosent explain what it is, looks a bit like an ammonite.

So, if course, nobody could have left this, possibly wholly unrelated, object in the crop circle?

I visited nine maidens in Cornwall once (the Penwith one) and someone have left flowers and a crystal in the middle of the circle. I didn't immediately assume they'd been left by aliens/whatever.

Perhaps they were left by the couple of blokes with a wheelbarrow, some rope and a scaffolding plank after they'd finished squashing somebody's crops for the sake of their art. :rolleyes:

more likely a couple having a bonk, the circle was left after they stopped thrashing about!:rofl:

Perhaps they were left by the couple of blokes with a wheelbarrow, some rope and a scaffolding plank after they'd finished squashing somebody's crops for the sake of their art. :rolleyes:

If you mean at the nine maidens they'd have a job mate, it's a stone circle lol :)

My explanation is.....it’s some kind of other world frisbee left behind after a family day out on an intergalactic holiday :whistle:

its a bit non descript without any explanation, like I say it looks like an old fossil someone dug out of a cliff.

If you mean at the nine maidens they'd have a job mate, it's a stone circle lol :)
I was talking about crop circles but you never know, all these henges might be down to a load of Neolithic blokes who'd been out on the piss...

Back