• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Crop Circle Find Uk

I was talking about crop circles but you never know, all these henges might be down to a load of Neolithic blokes who'd been out on the piss...

They do say that you have the best ideas when drinking :D

henges were more of a community effort than one or two blokes pissed or not.

it usually took the combined effort of the whole "community", think Stonehenge.

it usually took the combined effort of the whole "community", think Stonehenge.

I use to think that way but that guy has shown it only takes one or two. But who knows how and why they was built

I for one can say that I have no idea why henges were built. There are all kinds of theories but until someone builds a time machine it's all conjecture.
Back to the image at the start of the thread, it reminds me of a plaster cast of the butt end of a charred post. Posts were often charred before being set into the ground as a method of preserving them.

Where’s the fun in a cast of a charred post mate. It’s an alien object :rofl:

Maybe it was an alien who made the cast of a charred post...it's a great big wonderful world full of mysteries.

Back