• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

CZECK OFFICERS BEDROLL

Guys are we talking about this or something different?

View attachment 11892

I planned to get one of these but have not been able to source one other than the Grade C on Military Mart
It was supposed to be as an alternative to my army arctic bag but I understand from the conversation above that it might be even heavier?
Probably about eight times heavier than the arctic bag Paul and certainly not something you'll want to carry on your back and you certainly wont need another bag inside it

Wow that's heavy man! I've got a hammock underblanket coming for Christmas so maybe I'll try that out in the cold first.

Wow that's heavy man! I've got a hammock underblanket coming for Christmas so maybe I'll try that out in the cold first.
Well mate you probably wouldn't get that bedroll into a hammock, it's definitely for ground dwellers

Some people are selling them for stupid money. If it needs aa button or two, easily sorted. If its cold , button in another blanket (I bought a couple spares of those too!). The hood can make a proper wrap around hood, a pillow holder, or pack up bag. Much as I love 'em, don't think of it as a replacement for the Arctic bag..........:)

I think? JoeCole is referring to the OFFICERS bag, not the blanket bag, which will be a little but not much heavier than the Arctic?

I think? JoeCole is referring to the OFFICERS bag, not the blanket bag, which will be a little but not much heavier than the Arctic?
You are correct Lol I have the officers bag which requires a four tonne truck for transportation

Reactions: lol
You are correct Lol I have the officers bag which requires a four tonne truck for transportation

:rofl:I use air lift capability with a Hercules for mine!! :rofl: Apparently they also comply with Govt. recommendations for protection against a nuclear bomb!!
(but they are warm.....)
I think it's just thee and me that have them?

:rofl:I use air lift capability with a Hercules for mine!! :rofl: Apparently they also comply with Govt. recommendations for protection against a nuclear bomb!!

(but they are warm.....)
They might well be nuc proof Lol but my wet smelly dog still manages to wriggle down inside mine:eek:

Reactions: lol
oh......I don't quite know what to say, sorry is a bit weak. I well know the relationship that can develop when you've had the total responsibility for an animals life for many years.........

oh......I don't quite know what to say, sorry is a bit weak. I well know the relationship that can develop when you've had the total responsibility for an animals life for many years.........
Not a problem mate, we all know the outcome when we get a dog, when the day comes Meg will share the bedroll

I see Military Mart have their long overdue improved website up and running. Still a little short on info. and images, but a huge improvement on the site of old, and they have lots of interesting toys and restocks to tempt you all...well me:eek:

But also they have the massive quilted bedroll Czech Army Officers sleeping bag monster that I (and Joe) have, and referred to in this thread, and cheaper than the one I got last year elsewhere on ebay.:crying: It differs slightly with the hood design.
Sadly no Czech Army blanket bag of any grade, though.......(GIZmO: did you get yours??)

No heh! I've been hemorrhaging money for the past couple of days so decided to leave it a while!

Back