• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Dads dont listen

Manthing

Administrator
Staff member
Old chaps driving down the road and gets into a fender bender with a very nice and expensive car.
Guy jumps out of the car and says to the old fella,
"Give me $15k to get that fixed or I'll pummel you to a pulp",
Old chap says " I'm sorry sonny, I don't have $15k, but l can call my son to see if he can help, he trains dolphins".
Guy " OK Old man, call your dolphin training son but he better be quick".
Old man dials his son on his mobile and just as the son answers the guy grabs the phone and shout into it " listen dolphin trainer, your old man just dented my car and I want $15k off him now or I'll pummel him and you to a pulp".
Son "OK I'll be there in 15 minutes".
Exactly 15 minutes later a blacked out hummer pulls up and 6 blokes roll out and 5 of them immediately set about the guy with the expensive car, reducing him to a bloody pulp, the son walks over to his dad and says " I knew you wernt listening to me, dad, I train Navy Seals, not dolphins"...

Back