• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

South West Dartmoor meet

guys im just batting a few iteas around for a dartmoor meet at nuns cross farm .... was thinking a long weekend in september ,,, anyone up for it ?

the cost for booking the farm is £85 per night (its sleeps 30 people ) ... so the more we get involved the cheaper it is for all
Sounds a good shout Matt. We are/may/could be going to France in the early part of Sept, who knows.

If you wanted to camp/tent it, a mate of mine at Huccaby Farm, has a camping field, with a toilet available, fires are permitted I think. It is right on the West Dart, easy walk to the Forest Inn........Just saying! 👍😀🍻

Sounds a good shout Matt. We are/may/could be going to France in the early part of Sept, who knows.

If you wanted to camp/tent it, a mate of mine at Huccaby Farm, has a camping field, with a toilet available, fires are permitted I think. It is right on the West Dart, easy walk to the Forest Inn........Just saying! 👍😀🍻
Worth a shout mate.... Let's see how many takers we have for a camping trip rather than the farm

Worth a shout mate.... Let's see how many takers we have for a camping trip rather than the farm
Just food for thought mate. 👍

If it could be done for the middle/later part of the month, I could commit for at least two nights.

I have stayed at Huccaby before. The field is next to a river if Im right. for a nice dip in the morning and the toilet is up by the farm house.

, a mate of mine at Huccaby Farm, has a camping field, with a toilet available, fires are permitted I think. It is right on the West Dart, easy walk to the Forest Inn........Just saying! 👍😀🍻
Any chance you can contact him and make sure hes ok with us rabble dropping in for a weekend :thumbsup:

Any chance you can contact him and make sure hes ok with us rabble dropping in for a weekend :thumbsup:
Just rock up and pay the fiver each per night at the farm house is what we used to do mate. I used to go there with brie and the skids. It can get busy at times but no need to book loads of room

Back