• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Day Hike with Paul Stephen Outdoors

Stephen

Very Talkative
Hello Guys,

Thought Id share the video of our little outdoor hike both @G1ZmO and myself went on today. First time putting together a video for bushcraft etc so I accept all hate haha. There was a few questions in the video regarding Charcloth so you lovely brainy acts can help a brother out please :)

Have a blessed day guys :)

Nice video and trip guys :thumbsup:

BUT......Bushcraft U.K. ??????

This is THE BUSHCAFT FORUM I'll have you know......go stand in the corner .......shame on you :mad::D

Enjoyed watching that Stephen :thumbsup:

If you have a YouTube channel then post it up mate and a will subscribe :thumbsup:

Can’t beet a day out in the woods. Spot on lads

Nice one Stephen (though a tad lengthy imho)
I'm just sitting down to import all my vids from the camera and edit it together but I don't expect I'll get far as our 2 year old granddaughter is about to arrive. Mini whirlwind!

Nice video and trip guys :thumbsup:

BUT......Bushcraft U.K. ??????

This is THE BUSHCAFT FORUM I'll have you know......go stand in the corner .......shame on you :mad::D

To the corner i sit looking down pondering my failed life choices xD I shall correct this for next video dont you worry but the good thing is the video got some attention of a few friends i wasn't expecting now all wanting to come out into the bush so new members on to the forum page may happen soon too - My failed wording may have been for the greater good :D

Nice one Stephen (though a tad lengthy imho)
I'm just sitting down to import all my vids from the camera and edit it together but I don't expect I'll get far as our 2 year old granddaughter is about to arrive. Mini whirlwind!

Yeah it was a tad longer than i expected tbh but there was just so much things recorded - i never even realised there was that much done haha

To the corner i sit looking down pondering my failed life choices xD I shall correct this for next video dont you worry but the good thing is the video got some attention of a few friends i wasn't expecting now all wanting to come out into the bush so new members on to the forum page may happen soon too - My failed wording may have been for the greater good :D

Yeah it was a tad longer than i expected tbh but there was just so much things recorded - i never even realised there was that much done haha

You are forgiven, Stephen :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice a few of your friends picked up on it......may expand your group mate :thumbsup:

Enjoyed the video.....thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

A splendid vid indeed mate as i said on YT i look forward to seeing the tarp set up :D

Last edited:
That's a good idea Bill. I used my gloves on the top of the poles internally on this occasion but that's not ideal.

As for the marble, my tarp only has 6 tie out points and I had to tie out at points 1/2 way from the corner to the mid-edge so used little toggles of wood and a loop of cord with a larks head to hold the toggle through the tarp. @Stephen suggested a ball of moss instead of cutting a toggle which also worked though I'm not sure how that'd stand up if it was windy.

Back