• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Day pack.

@Joecole No no no. I’m naked when I do yoga ;) now there’s a thought :rofl:

It’s a rough map I drew myself from a forestry map sent to me. It would be really difficult to get total lost where I go (I may surprise myself one day:rofl:) but it’s good practice for me to add to the map when I reach new areas with noticeable land marks. Not by any means good at reading maps so it’s a little practice when out there:thumbsup:

I have thought about a little journal to add to my kit for when I’m learning wild edibles also

@Joecole No no no. I’m naked when I do yoga ;) now there’s a thought :rofl:

It’s a rough map I drew myself from a forestry map sent to me. It would be really difficult to get total lost where I go (I may surprise myself one day:rofl:) but it’s good practice for me to add to the map when I reach new areas with noticeable land marks. Not by any means good at reading maps so it’s a little practice when out there:thumbsup:

I have thought about a little journal to add to my kit for when I’m learning wild edibles also
Keeping a journal sounds like a good idea Mark, you could
Stick photos of the location in it. I would suggest a pocket sized note book for making rough notes and a larger one at home for photos and sketch maps

Also have one mate. But never included it into my day carry. Until now:D

I have a little box with line,weight and small hooks and lures. Some split shots Very lightweight. Use to carry it in the car and my pocket on occasions. Don’t know why I stoped lol

Also have one mate. But never included it into my day carry. Until now:D

I have a little box with line,weight and small hooks and lures. Some split shots Very lightweight. Use to carry it in the car and my pocket on occasions. Don’t know why I stoped lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl: The reason you stopped Mark was coz you have enough problems trying to catch them with rod and line so with a hand line well need I go on:lol::lol::lol::whistle:

In a similar vein, my Swedish LK35.
Need bigger, then the Alice......... (but then I'm a cheapskate!)

Love 'em both.

Back