• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Day Trip Kit

Tomahawk

Slightly Addicted
Day trip bag.jpg My new day kit, great for just a short day by the river

Ideal Marv....recognise that fire steel I think I use the same one's mate....is it a Primus?.....good steels:thumbsup:
What other kit do you carry within it for a day out?

Ideal Marv....recognise that fire steel I think I use the same one's mate....is it a Primus?.....good steels:thumbsup:
What other kit do you carry within it for a day out?
Stainless water bottle, first aid kit, ex-large plastic trash bag, lots of knives ? And mah lunch, and a paracord wrap fishing kit, small mirror, One must check his hair? And a small can of cotton balls with jelly for starter.

Yep... I carry just about the same sort of gear Marv..... give or take a bit here and there.
It's nice to have a small pack or grab and go bag.

Always take my walking poles along too.

The bag I use for a day trip or walkabout is the Tenzing 930.....use it mainly for my shooting......but it doubles up nicely as a day bag/carry......can get plenty in there for a day.
Good back support and the straps help to carry the load.....I have had a few waist belts over the years but nothing has come close to this for me.

Yep... I carry just about the same sort of gear Marv..... give or take a bit here and there.
It's nice to have a small pack or grab and go bag.

Always take my walking poles along too.

The bag I use for a day trip or walkabout is the Tenzing 930.....use it mainly for my shooting......but it doubles up nicely as a day bag/carry......can get plenty in there for a day.
Good back support and the straps help to carry the load.....I have had a few waist belts over the years but nothing has come close to this for me.

That's much larger then the one I have, nice looking pack .

Back