• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Daystate

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Before our holiday I ordered a spare magazine from the Daystate spares and accessories section on the official Daystate website back in early June!!
Checked my accounts and the money has gone from my account via Paypal £63.32p

Still not had the magazine delivered :(

So............I tried to ring the number on their website......automated.......two options........one for retailers that require retailers number to get through...........the other to tell you no calls can be answered by the general public.......further advice to contact the retailer you bought the rifle from in the first place.

To say I am slightly miffed is an understatement.

If they sell spares online there should be a point of contact people can go to if problems occur..............not at all impressed by this lack of one.

Had to go back to Sportsmans who are going to try and contact them on my behalf...........got to say the Pulsar is a fantastic rifle.....had NO issues at all.............but feel there should be a point of contact for owners........even if only an email contact if they do not wish to talk with their customers......not a nice situation or customer care!!

Waiting on a call back from Sportsmans now.

You actually have a case against them, it should have been dispatched a maximum of 28 days after payment was tendered.
If you want a direct response from them I'd suggest tweeting about the situation, that tends to get company's attention.

Hi Al and Ystranc.

Thanks for your comments and feedback guys.
I have done as their automated instructions advised and gone back to Sportsman Gun centre where I purchased the rifle.
Sportsman Gun Centre have been absolutely brilliant sorting this out for me.........and have been to and fro between myself and Daystate.
The order has now been confirmed/ sorted out thanks to them:thumbsup: apparently an Email from Daystate did not reach me...........in that Email it would have explained the item was not in stock but expected by the end of this month.
Via Sportsman....... they offered me a refund if I wanted one......but.......have waited this long so another couple of weeks won't hurt.

Shame they won't offer the personal touch to their customers :(

Not a good experience mate:thumbsdown: really surprised at that. When I had dealings with them they was pretty quick. Hopefully they fast track it to you mate :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Changed the batteries in the Pulsar today as a just in case measure.
Be good for a few thousand shots again now.

Hi Mark :)

It is very easy to do mate........undo the two rear stock bolts.........slide the action out..........replace the batteries.........refit the butt...........job done in 10 minutes max :thumbsup:
This applies to the Pulsar..........not sure on other models though :thumbsup:

Had a look on YouTube mate and it was the airwolf I seen at the show.

10 min is not bad at all mate:thumbsup:

Not at all sure how the Airwolf batteries are changed, buddy........I would think its pretty much like the Pulsar?

@Ark79

Here you go mate.....the Airwolf is totally different to the Pulsar......the Pulsar being less expensive batteries and easier to do :):thumbsup:

I have put a good few pellets through the Pulsar now Mark.....and touch wood...."oo-er Matron" it has not missed a beat :thumbsup:
If you did go for one........I do not think you would be disappointed with it;)
Very versatile rifle, and a tack driver..........I have no regrets about not buying the FX Impact now.

A think you made the right choice also:thumbsup: cracking looking and by what you say about it bill a joy to use:thumbsup:

A think I have took your thread of topic again :rolleyes::rofl:

Not a problem at all Mark :whistle::rofl:

This is all feeling like you are going to go for your ticket again????............ I hope you are.....cmon........spill the beans, Sherlock :sneaky::sneaky::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: It’s definitely on the cards bill:D

But! There’s always a but with me yi ken:D house and garden first then possibly my ticket lol. Putting a new bedroom in for my son so a lot of renovations and the kitchen and hall then the living room after that SHE would like the garden done. Front and back. So this all holds priority. Or so am told :rofl: so no play time for me bill:thumbsdown:

:rofl: It’s definitely on the cards bill:D

But! There’s always a but with me yi ken:D house and garden first then possibly my ticket lol. Putting a new bedroom in for my son so a lot of renovations and the kitchen and hall then the living room after that SHE would like the garden done. Front and back. So this all holds priority. Or so am told :rofl: so no play time for me bill:thumbsdown:
Welcome to my world.

Back