• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

DD. Multicam.... Oot at last.

Oot

Quite Addicted
Well got out to my spot today after nearly nine weeks..... No people.... So tryed out my new dd tarp in many configuration with only four bungees and a few pegs... Was impressed and think its better than the army issue basha..... Don't know why maybe because its lighter and the camo seems to blend in a wee bit better,anyway the dog seemed to enjoy my meat balls and spaghetti boil in the bag meal.... Ya turn your back for one minute and it's gone.... Just as well he has no balls as they would have been rattled 😭😁
IMG_20200607_123304.jpg
IMG_20200607_122738.jpg
IMG_20200607_105550.jpg
IMG_20200607_105611.jpg
IMG_20200607_122803.jpg
IMG_20200607_100455.jpg
IMG_20200607_100412.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200607_100406.jpg
    IMG_20200607_100406.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 82
Looking good - the DD cam does impress in the woods, year round it is effective. And the extra size over the issue basha is very welcome when the heavens open :)

Good drills Ricky, glad you like the DD tarp, as you know, I'm a fan myself, not great for midgies etc but as something to throw in your bag for a shelter I can't see past them.

Nice pictures Ricky of some different tarp set ups :thumbsup:

Of all the configurations you tried......which one would you say suited you and your mate the best....and you would use again.
I see in the picture he is keeping to his social distancing......:whistle:

Reactions: Oot
@Forest wanders , i'm guessing that's the 3x3, yes? the MC looks much better in your pics than others I've seen. finally getting a tarp myself soon, thinking now the MC might suit me quite nicely too.

@Forest wanders , i'm guessing that's the 3x3, yes? the MC looks much better in your pics than others I've seen. finally getting a tarp myself soon, thinking now the MC might suit me quite nicely too.

I've got the green one but quite like the look of the coyote colour, toying with the 4x4 as an alternative, nearly bought one with my birthday money but tossed it into something totally different. I'm looking forward to seeing Ricky's in action, assuming I can as its camouflaged. :p

Reactions: Oot
Nice pictures Ricky of some different tarp set ups :thumbsup:

Of all the configurations you tried......which one would you say suited you and your mate the best....and you would use again.
I see in the picture he is keeping to his social distancing......:whistle:
🤔think the a frame set up was my favourite.....but was just experimenting as not really got a clue what I am doing at times😁

Back