• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

DD Scout Hammock and mods

Bushcraft Rob

Very Addicted
At the recent summer bushy meet I was tree swinging in my Frontline DD Hammock bought 9 months ago from www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk in getting into it I heard a rip so decided to sleep on the floor that night an inspect the damage in the morning. Well after a bad nights sleep I looked at the damage, a huge tear a long the bottom outer skin of the hammock gutted. On Return from the meet I phoned thebushcraftstore and explained what had happened, was asked to send some photos which I did, received an email back asking me to send it as they would have to back ship it to DD as it has been 9 months since it was purchased (deep joy) had been meaning to get it packed up to send of but never found the time, came home today to find a new replacement hammock from the bushcraftstore. That's what I call after care customer service. Many thanks, I'll be spending my money there again.

At the recent summer bushy meet I was tree swinging in my Frontline DD Hammock bought 9 months ago from www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk in getting into it I heard a rip so decided to sleep on the floor that night an inspect the damage in the morning. Well after a bad nights sleep I looked at the damage, a huge tear a long the bottom outer skin of the hammock gutted. On Return from the meet I phoned thebushcraftstore and explained what had happened, was asked to send some photos which I did, received an email back asking me to send it as they would have to back ship it to DD as it has been 9 months since it was purchased (deep joy) had been meaning to get it packed up to send of but never found the time, came home today to find a new replacement hammock from the bushcraftstore. That's what I call after care customer service. Many thanks, I'll be spending my money there again.

Hi Rob.

What a great result, and well done to the bushcraftstore for their customer care and prompt response.

So refreshing in this day and age to find a company with such good business ethics.

They deserve a pat on the back, and all the trade they get, I will have no hesitation shopping with them, in fact it will be a pleasure to do so :)

Hi Rob.

What a great result, and well done to the bushcraftstore for their customer care and prompt response.

So refreshing in this day and age to find a company with such good business ethics.

They deserve a pat on the back, and all the trade they get, I will have no hesitation shopping with them, in fact it will be a pleasure to do so :)
Agree absolutely, great customer service like this is a rare thing these days, good on 'em:)

My DD hammock mod with tree huggers :D

P2150012.jpg P2150013.jpg

Attachments

• P2150012.jpg
    P2150012.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 118
  • P2150013.jpg
    P2150013.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 114
Guys,

I have no connection with the above mentioned store, but its about 10min drive from my home. Andy and his boys have always given me great service. It was them that I had to return a knife to a few days ago......instead of a refund I took a credit note, buying a a Nomad Hammock and Mini Tarp to replace the knife........... this came to about £5 more than the knife I returned. I was expecting to pay the extra, but I was given the items as a straight swop due to my troubles.........I didn’t even have the receipt. I give another thumbs up to the Bush craft store. Great service.

Richard

Back