• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Dear children and water

Oot

Quite Addicted
Had a great wee day with grandson in forest today.......he gathered twigs for firebox:thumbsup:......used the ferro rod to start the fire:thumbsup:.........next task filter water,do not get your feet wet as it's very cold was my last words:eek:
IMG_20191129_133409.jpg
IMG_20191129_133424.jpg
IMG_20191129_133752.jpg
IMG_20191129_134447.jpg
IMG_20191129_144349.jpg

Nice to see you both out having a good time Ricky, kids will be kids eh ??? :rolleyes:

Hope you're on the mend Paul, that's been a while to shift.

erm kid + water, but but where is the mud ?

Never got why parents/older people don't jump in puddles or - as it is high season for it - kick leaves or eat snow when you are lucky that you live in a place there is (just stay off the yellow show) At the very least you just put the garden hose on the wee nipper (or yourself) when you get back home, just like it do to the mutt.

Come on live a little.

erm kid + water, but but where is the mud ?

Never got why parents/older people don't jump in puddles or - as it is high season for it - kick leaves or eat snow when you are lucky that you live in a place there is (just stay off the yellow show) At the very least you just put the garden hose on the wee nipper (or yourself) when you get back home, just like it do to the mutt.

Come on live a little.

That should be written in stone somewhere :rofl: couldn’t agree more..well apart from hosing them down :lol: could be tempted to give it a go right enough:whistle:

That should be written in stone somewhere :rofl: couldn’t agree more..well apart from hosing them down :lol: could be tempted to give it a go right enough:whistle:
Maybe it's because you're so in touch with your inner child Mark... Nothing wrong with getting blasted clean with a hose though, if it's good enough for my dogs it's good enough for me..... all good fun :rofl: .

Maybe it's because you're so in touch with your inner child Mark... Nothing wrong with getting blasted clean with a hose though, if it's good enough for my dogs it's good enough for me..... all good fun :rofl: .

Couldn’t agree more my good man :D

Back