• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Decent Lightweight waterproof Poncho.

Nice one Gary........let us know what you think of it mate :thumbsup:
Aye will do mate, it's a used one, but listed in perfect condition, i got for around half price of a new one.

I've seen a fee mixed reviews on them regarding the waterproofness of them. I'm hoping it's ok, there was talk of a bad batch with the waterproofness issues.

Not had a problem with mine mate.....hopefully yours will be OK too :thumbsup:
Hope so mate, i watched a YT review of a bloke wearing one hiking in a jungle in a downpour, you could see the water just beading off it, he highly recommended it, he stayed bone dry :thumbsup:

Hi Bill, Snugpak enhanced patol poncho arrived yesterday, nice bit ov kit mate, looks brand new :)

I give it a good water test, our kid sprayed me down with the hosepipe, water just beads off it :thumbsup: should see me right up on them fells in a good downpour :D

Thank's for your detailed user review mate, it swayed me into buying one :thumbsup:

Hi Gary.

That' good news mate..... Im pleased you are happy with it :thumbsup:
The nice thing is it will keep your pack dry on the walk in as well:thumbsup:

Hi Bill, Snugpak enhanced patol poncho arrived yesterday, nice bit ov kit mate, looks brand new :)

I give it a good water test, our kid sprayed me down with the hosepipe, water just beads off it :thumbsup: should see me right up on them fells in a good downpour :D

Thank's for your detailed user review mate, it swayed me into buying one :thumbsup:

Detailed user review from the forums NUMBER 1 KIT TART ! :p

It's a canny size mate, it come's down to my calf's with out my pack on :rofl:

you WILL go to the ball Cinderella :sneaky: :rofl::D.........I found that a bungee belt works well in windy/gale force conditions Gary.......and a ground anchor:rofl:

you WILL go to the ball Cinderella :sneaky: :rofl::D.........I found that a bungee belt works well in windy/gale force conditions Gary.......and a ground anchor:rofl:
Lol, I was thinking I'd need a belt around it ;)be like a wing suit on the tops when it's blowing a gale :rofl::rofl:

I tried sitting inside the Poncho once....hood up....and very carefully held onto a lit candle inside......was warm as toast.....ideal in bad situation mate....God forbid you should have the need.:thumbsup:

I tried sitting inside the Poncho once....hood up....and very carefully held onto a lit candle inside......was warm as toast.....ideal in bad situation mate....God forbid you should have the need.:thumbsup:
I think i've heard of that been done before Bill, good to know in a emergency you can keep yourself warm and dry :thumbsup:

Back