• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Dehydrated chilli

OK, last food one as it's basically all going to be the same, but this is the way forward.

So,we have tinned stewing beef in gravy, think I'll add some dehydrated frozen peas. Then tinned chilli and finally a Mediterranean rice with pork and chorizo, I think this would be nice topped up in the field with more chorizo :D

Stewing beef before and after

Chilli before and after

And the rice dish

Didn't get a before but it was 452g

I have a chicken tikka masala in now but it's not ready, like the weights of this tinned stuff :D

20170606_165947.jpg

You are getting the hang of this Bop:rofl:

Power to your elbow mate....some tasty looking meals you are creating:thumbsup:
BigAl is going to be sat in the porch of your tent with his plate/bowl at the ready :rofl:

I won't know this weekend, it's going to be seed buns of some sort :D

I'm still on fence, regarding this dehydrating lark, mind that's until i've tasted it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now dehydrated William definitely sounds good to me, It would probably reduce him to about 20 stone;)o_O:lol:

It was and so easy to do, both ways, since then I've done a few more meals, deep the way forward for me.

Back