• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

DENNIS

Just been out and only just got my car through the floods which have grown since I posted the earlier photo. Poor old Wendy is at work and the only way she's going to get home in her little hyundai i10 is by taking about a 6 mile detour. Oh the joy of having a river flow through your town

1st world problem but Dennis has now followed up Ciara in stopping me play with my new mountain bike.... grrrrrr

The bright side is that because it hasn’t been out the garage I’m not sure my wife knows I’ve bought it!

Boy are you ever going to be in trouble:lol::lol::lol:

Not been too bad here. Normal flooding down the quayside, a few gusts, but nothing to write home about. We are approx 30 or so miles inland from @saxonaxe. Seems to be mid and North that have had the worst.

We've got heavy rain here now, while we've had it easier than most, the ground is saturated already. Another Somme-like dug walk tomorrow morning.

Morning all. We've had some respite from the rain. There was a lot of standing water, which is now going. The sky looks a bit dark though so more wet stuff on the way. Nothing like some poor folk have had and I'm very thankful.:)

Back