• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Derek from Dublin

bigdtree27

Quite Talkative
Hi all,

Glad to join the forum.

I have been heavily involved in camping and bushcraft for past 30+ years. Son of two scout leaders I have been out and about.

I have camped wild camped in Spain, Iceland, UK, Iceland, Kenya, Tanzania and my home of Ireland. I get out a least once a month and recent years I have been out around 20 times in a year.

I like modding my gear. I'm not shy of a beer while I'm out and eating good food. I'm also into some lightweight backpacking and doing multi day hikes.

I'm about to start a thread on my new LK35 mods, I hope this will help some.

Kind regards

Hi all,

Glad to join the forum.

I have been heavily involved in camping and bushcraft for past 30+ years. Son of two scout leaders I have been out and about.

I have camped wild camped in Spain, Iceland, UK, Iceland, Kenya, Tanzania and my home of Ireland. I get out a least once a month and recent years I have been out around 20 times in a year.

I like modding my gear. I'm not shy of a beer while I'm out and eating good food. I'm also into some lightweight backpacking and doing multi day hikes.

I'm about to start a thread on my new LK35 mods, I hope this will help some.

Kind regards
Welcome Derek, good to have you with us.

Looking forward to hearing about some of your trips and stuff. "1 Shot" will demand piccies!!! -Just surprised he's not said anything about that as yet........:confused:

Back