• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The Midlands Desperate for bushy friends

Matt Mac

Extremely Talkative
Hi guys. Not much activity on the Midlands front. Ide love to have a meet. Be great as I don't physically know anyone else into bushcraft.
I'm based in Worcestershire.
Happily do a winter meet? Hopefully get some life back in this bit:)

Hi guys. Not much activity on the Midlands front. Ide love to have a meet. Be great as I don't physically know anyone else into bushcraft.
I'm based in Worcestershire.
Happily do a winter meet? Hopefully get some life back in this bit:)
Unfortunately most of the big meets are down in the south west Matt but its well worth the drive to attend one. Then you'll find out that we're not just a forum but s family

There are a few meets I know of in the Midlands, the main one I go to is based in a wood near the Belfry golf course just off the M42/M6 Junction we hold meets every other month. Our next one will be the last week of February 2018

The meets in White Rose have been a bit quiet this year and hopefully they will pick up again in 2018.

Back