• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Devilla 12th of September

Bam

Extremely Addicted
Just putting it out there for anyone who fancies it, myself and Ricky (Forest Wanders) will be having a wee overnighter in Devilla next saturday (12th Sep), we might even get a flying visit from the elusive Mark.... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Open invitation to anyone who fancies joining us, can arrange to meet or give directions to our wee spot, whatever works.

Aye a should be able tae pop by......please andy dont tell Matt, a will never hear the end of it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Ark79

Hi Mark.

A bit late for that mate.....I think you have already been pinged :eek: ๐Ÿค”........best you get your kit packed to save yourself the grief........in "Crief"

Hope you have a good one guys.....photties pretty please :):thumbsup:

๐Ÿ˜€This is a wee chance for new members to come along and meet the faces behind the computer screen......on second thoughts maybe not the faces ๐Ÿคข......TEEF.....are you available?........some like a beer round fire or like myself a big mug of tea.....or a beer now and again .......๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘
20191116_193844_HDR.jpg

sorry guys, not gonna be able to make it this time around. we've got an elderly cat that is ailing and needs fairly constant babysitting. the Mrs takes the night shift and i'm on duty in the mornings. pretty much shoots to hell any outside activities longer than a few hours, hence my addiction to the woodsy afternoons some of you may have heard me mention.

sorry guys, not gonna be able to make it this time around. we've got an elderly cat that is ailing and needs fairly constant babysitting. the Mrs takes the night shift and i'm on duty in the mornings. pretty much shoots to hell any outside activities longer than a few hours, hence my addiction to the woodsy afternoons some of you may have heard me mention.
Come along in the afternoon for a brew and a blether.....at the minute that's what arky is doing....oh and bring cake๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ™‚Another cracking night with the scottish contingent of forum.......that elusive creature called ark made an appearance......sharpened his axe then left us to cut fire wood.....but was great to see him again ......gizmo is still there so vid or photos to follow......and thanks to bams wife for delivering tattie scones๐Ÿ‘Œ

Just in, we took the dugs for a walk on the way home. Good to catch up with the guys again and sit out and spraff pish. Look forward to the next one guys, maybe get a couple of new faces along.

Half way through unpacking my crap to wash/dry/restow, need to get out again soon.

Something wrong with my face Andy? lol

Yep, it was a good wee night talking crap around the fire. I had yet another coffee then a wee wander after you guys left. Got home just as the sun was coming back out. Doh!

Well I was far to polite to mention it but..... :lol:

Ricky got his tattie scones anyway, the missus brought some out when she was coming to get me. A few phots from the trip. It seems the pictures I take through the day are too large to attach, here's a couple of darker ones.

My set up for scran, dehydrated veg (onion, leek, sweetcorn, mushroom, chilli & garlic) given a steep, then a bit more water and pasta thrown in, finally a cheap tin of chicken in white sauce.

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-19 at 19.44.05.jpeg

Doesn't look that braw but it tastes better than it looks an it filled this growing lad. Washed down with some red flavour loud mouth soup, complete with raised pinky because I'm a classy fecker. ;)

IMG_20200919_195100.jpg

Here's the sleeping quarters, I've not got my pink bag in the phot this time, going for a more manly look.
WhatsApp Image 2020-09-19 at 16.10.03.jpeg

Hope to see some of the films and phots from the others.....

Back