• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Devon County Show

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Lorraine and I are going to the show again this year.
Hopefully, the weather will be kinder than last year.

Anyone else going for a look and day out?

When and where is it ? I'm coming to Devon in August .
I visited the Royal Cornwall Show once when on holiday , it was a really good day out ...........

Ach if it was just round the corner a would have popped in but it seems a of’y long way just to see you bill:whistle::whistle::p

Its looking lovely outside this morning bright and sunny :thumbsup:
We are dropping my little men off at school.........and away we go to the show.

I can smell the Pasties now :rofl:

Hope you enjoy it. I've stopped going due to the queue to get in. I went three years ago and everyone got stuck in the mud. Great show with good stalls. Bet you buy something Bill!

Hope you enjoy it. I've stopped going due to the queue to get in. I went three years ago and everyone got stuck in the mud. Great show with good stalls. Bet you buy something Bill!

Hi Dick :)

Getting in was an absolute doddle this year mate.....no trouble at all.
The fields were dry and the weather excellent.
:rofl:....yes Dick.....we ended up buying some furniture for the decking :rolleyes::rofl:

Good numbers there and lots of stalls offering the usual freebie tasters:thumbsup:

Few pictures here guys :thumbsup:

DSC03164.JPG
DSC03165.JPG
DSC03167.JPG
DSC03168.JPG
DSC03169.JPG
DSC03170.JPG
DSC03171.JPG
DSC03172.JPG
DSC03173.JPG

Was a good trip..........aching now though :rolleyes::D

Hi Mark.

Not a drop touched my lips mate....dry run.....driving :(
Lots of farm-made cider there too :rolleyes::whistle:
Did not have a pasty either....we said we would go back later for one but didn't:rofl:
Had a lovely bacon bap though:thumbsup:

Was a good few hours out and about :)

Ah the drink and pasties would have spoiled the day anyway bill:whistle::D am not sure I would have went on that big fairground wheel. Don’t like heights:eek:

Your right mate.....the cider would have had me queuing at the toilets.............and the Pasty would have repeated all day :rofl:
The wheel was good fun and gave a brilliant view of the grounds.
The height did not bother me, Mark..............had my eyes closed........LORRAINE took the pictures :whistle::whistle::rofl:

Better than me bill:rofl: Sharon would still be standing trying to talk me into going on it:cool::rofl: nope lol
That’s the thing about pasties mate. They taste braw but should be sold with gaviscon :D

Glad it was a good day for yous both

Hi Mark.

Not a drop touched my lips mate....dry run.....driving :(
Lots of farm-made cider there too :rolleyes::whistle:
Did not have a pasty either....we said we would go back later for one but didn't:rofl:
Had a lovely bacon bap though:thumbsup:

Was a good few hours out and about :)
The weather was certainly kind to you Bill

Could not have been nicer Joe :thumbsup:
Wonderful array of dogs walking about with their owners.
I think the little dog pack was a neat piece of kit.

Could not have been nicer Joe :thumbsup:
Wonderful array of dogs walking about with their owners.
I think the little dog pack was a neat piece of kit.
I watched a bushcraft programme in America where the blokes Labrador carried a special pack with the dogs bedding and all his own food in it which was brilliant but my girls are a bit on the small side to carry packs

Back