• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Digital camera

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
so guys im looking for a digital camera with a max spend of £100 :cool: ...whats your recommendations :thumbsup:

Just bring your old one that you always use mate ! :thumbsup:

RIAbKFIQcyH4lxTcC3wS1IU7HalJu-ovmhdtUgXCXSqwqcoT2l.jpg

I bought my last two from ebay second hand for around £30. In case I flood my camera housing when diving.

I use a Canon 550d which is a fairly old model now but you can get the body for 40-80 quid on eBay and there's one with a stock 18-55mm lens for 100. These are guide prices as I'd avoid eBay for such a purchase.
You could probably get a newer compact camera for the same price but you can't usually extend a compact by changing lenses.
This shop is quite reputable for second hand equipment https://www.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equipment/

Hey Matt, are you looking for a larger camera with detachable lens or small pocket size?

Excellent suggestion Kneef ....but maybe a little too technical .. ......think he wants something easy to use :sneaky::whistle:

Back