• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Here are they:

The alcohol burner made from a can of beer:

The stove made of two cans, one inside the other.

Side view

Above

Under

It was a lot of photos i know, but i like to document it right. ;)

Here are they:

The alcohol burner made from a can of beer:

Side view

Above

Under

Awesome so a gasifier and a pop can stove. Awesome.

Here are they:

Side view

Above

Under

Can we have photos of the wood burner in use, as I believe that this could be a pretty good wood gas burning stove.

Nice mini cookers, I love my pocket rocket stove and the smell of meths in the misty morning

Hello new guy here, might as well post a pic of my new homemade stove. It's a nimblewill nomad little dandy box type stove. Works great!

Attachments

• IMG_20180221_110157.jpg
    IMG_20180221_110157.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 333
Hi BF.

Looks like a well made and thought out bit of kit mate.....thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Hello new guy here, might as well post a pic of my new homemade stove. It's a nimblewill nomad little dandy box type stove. Works great!
Welcome to our humble family Bigfoots, nice little stove you have there

I've been using a popcan stove I made in Scotland a few years back. I also have polished up the underneath so I can use it for lighting charcloth as it acts as a parabolic lens

Back