• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Dodgems...

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
Went into Town via a detour through a local housing estate. 20 mph, speed bumps and chicanes. Approaching a chicane at -20 mph I see a tiny Hyundai car approaching from the opposite direction. Priority arrow is in my favour but that car looks like it's coming through...hang on! Where's the driver?? Ah! I can just see a head above the steering wheel, must be a kid or a midget !!

The Kamikazi drives through the chicane and I get a look at the driver...at least 85, probably more, barely able to see over the steering wheel, clutching the wheel, staring ahead and totally oblivious of priority signs at the chicane and probably looking no further than 15 feet ahead of his car. I am sure he didn't see me at all. :rofl: :rofl:.

We seem to have endless roadworks here in Glasgow for installation of cycle lanes....that's fine but...pot holes are really bad and makes me a tad angry when cyclists go though red lights ,jump pavements,go over when pedestrian are crossing...and there is me sat at lights with big sign on road to keep clear for cyclists.....and the #$%&$# don't use them...rant over😄

Went into Town via a detour through a local housing estate. 20 mph, speed bumps and chicanes. Approaching a chicane at -20 mph I see a tiny Hyundai car approaching from the opposite direction. Priority arrow is in my favour but that car looks like it's coming through...hang on! Where's the driver?? Ah! I can just see a head above the steering wheel, must be a kid or a midget !!

The Kamikazi drives through the chicane and I get a look at the driver...at least 85, probably more, barely able to see over the steering wheel, clutching the wheel, staring ahead and totally oblivious of priority signs at the chicane and probably looking no further than 15 feet ahead of his car. I am sure he didn't see me at all. :rofl: :rofl:.

Hmmmmm......interesting Sax 🤔🤔

By the sounds of things @Joecole is out and about and driving again.......good news 🤭:rofl:

Have a few here 🤷🏼‍♂️ I call them ramdads and Ram’mas (gender equality 🙄)….. almost been had a few times with them…… and the look ooooh the look , like it’s my fault 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

Its always puzzled me how people can’t understand that the red arrow means you have priority?

🤣🤣🤣 no!

But I’d now like a list of all the site members vehicles who didn’t take me to task so that I can beware of them. 🤣

To be fair, the sentence construction was ambiguous as to who was seeing the red arrow...you or the driver coming the other way...so I decided not to nitpick... If I was to start nitpicking spelling, grammar and sentence construction on this forum it would be a full time job. Plus they'd all gang up and take the piss each time I made a mistake. :rofl:

Back