• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Dog called fudge

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
As a few of you may know i ran a dog rescue for english bull terriers .....

during my time rescuing the dogs a few made my home their home :cool:

today i had to have 1 of my long standing dogs put to sleep as she was suffering from cancer :crying:

fudge was 13rys old and i have had her for 5yrs i can honestly say she lived the life of royalty and she had the best 5yrs of her life at home with us ....

its a sad day for us but a good day for her as she,s not in pain anymore ...

RIP fudge
harvey & fudger.jpg

these two are now together over the rainbow bridge :crying:

As a few of you may know i ran a dog rescue for english bull terriers .....

during my time rescuing the dogs a few made my home their home :cool:

today i had to have 1 of my long standing dogs put to sleep as she was suffering from cancer :crying:

fudge was 13rys old and i have had her for 5yrs i can honestly say she lived the life of royalty and she had the best 5yrs of her life at home with us ....

its a sad day for us but a good day for her as she,s not in pain anymore ...

RIP fudge View attachment 14294

these two are now together over the rainbow bridge :crying:
Sorry to hear of your sad loss Matt, I know how I'm going to feel when Mollie goes:(

Sorry to hear that Matt, theyre not just pets, they're family....my Sis rescues English bull terriers and they have a talent for working their way right into your heart.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Matt, theyre not just pets, they're family....my Sis rescues English bull terriers and the have a talent for working their way right into your heart.

yes i know what you mean i rescued over 40 in the first year and kept 3 lol ....then i got another 2 ...now we are back to 3 again :eek:

both beautiful dogs, its sad, but better they are not in pain, RIP Fudge.
The white one reminds me of my Dads old dog, Ruffles.

My sincere condolences.

As they say: A life without a dog is possible, but meaningless.

feel very sorry for your loss mate my son had to put his 5 year old dog to sleep like you say its one of the family

Back