• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Donation Campaign for Life In The Wilderness

Rathwulven BC

Extremely Talkative
Hi folks,

I discussed this matter with Matt and got a green light - I want to give something back to this community, so I am now offering a sort of donation campaign for this board. Please read all info and reach out to me in case of questions.

I have finally received the patches of my channel / school project. See below:

Screenshot-2018-10-15-at-5-48-01-PM.png

Those patches have a diameter of 5cm and come with velcro. Currently there is a limited amount of patches available (50 in total of which almost 25 are already sold for charity in Germany).
Matt and I were talking about doing a similar campaign here: The forum and its admins can always use a hand, I am speaking from my experience as a crew member of the Bushcraft Freunde in Germany - so the idea is to offer those patches at a price of EUR 10,- per piece (which is now about 9 Pounds I think), 50% going to the board directly as a donation. The rest goes to me to cover the production costs, unfortunately such low quantities come at a rather high price and I need to, at least, reach a break even point. These prices are excl. shipping, but letters should be about EUR 2,- max to the UK.

If you are interested, please reach out to me via messenger.

Your contribution helps to support this platform as well as all the work that comes with it, and you do receive something in return for your support!

If you do want to participate, I (and probably also the other guys) will surely appreciate this!

Hi folks,

I discussed this matter with Matt and got a green light - I want to give something back to this community, so I am now offering a sort of donation campaign for this board. Please read all info and reach out to me in case of questions.

I have finally received the patches of my channel / school project. See below:

Screenshot-2018-10-15-at-5-48-01-PM.png

Those patches have a diameter of 5cm and come with velcro. Currently there is a limited amount of patches available (50 in total of which almost 25 are already sold for charity in Germany).
Matt and I were talking about doing a similar campaign here: The forum and its admins can always use a hand, I am speaking from my experience as a crew member of the Bushcraft Freunde in Germany - so the idea is to offer those patches at a price of EUR 10,- per piece (which is now about 9 Pounds I think), 50% going to the board directly as a donation. The rest goes to me to cover the production costs, unfortunately such low quantities come at a rather high price and I need to, at least, reach a break even point. These prices are excl. shipping, but letters should be about EUR 2,- max to the UK.

If you are interested, please reach out to me via messenger.

Your contribution helps to support this platform as well as all the work that comes with it, and you do receive something in return for your support!

If you do want to participate, I (and probably also the other guys) will surely appreciate this!
count me in

Back