• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
DPB-1 Handmade Knife

Review DPB-1 Handmade Knife

elliott92

Very Addicted
elliott92 submitted a new resource:

DPB-1 Handmade Knife - From Mark Hill

The site was kindly offered a handmade knife by professional knife maker: Mark Hill aka hillbill on the forum and I was kindly tasked with doing the review.

This was one review I'd been looking forward to for some time as I have seen marks work first hand before, I couldn't wait to get my hands on one and put it through its paces properly.

View attachment 13450

My bag was packed and it was time to head off into the woods to put the DPB-1 (Drop Point Blade) to the test.

Firstly lets...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Elliott.

What a cracking review, and write up on Hillbills (Marks ) knife.
The pictures are brilliant and show it off very well.
Its easy to see the workmanship, and quality of the finished product.

Stunning knife!!

I have been using one of Marks knives for about 4 years, it was one of the first he made before he started up his business.
I can tell you for a fact that hi knives stand the test of time, I have abused it for all of 4 years and it is still as good as the day it arrived.I'll get some pictures up later.

Back