• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Draws in rear of 4x4

Guys i been thinking i need some storage in the back of my Navara pick up,had the idea i will put some draws in the floor.Anyone got experience with doing this, i have looked on line and doesnt seem to hard.

Any tips would be grateful

Edd , mind me asking what sort of mileage are you getting out of your Navarra?? I've an Nissan X-trail currently but would really like a King Cab pick up.

i get around 400miles out of a tank i Prime and think the tanks around 70ltr.Thats a mix of town and motor way driving really.

I have built a few
I built 2 draws for the back of my van, I keep straps, ropes and tools in the one and cooker and tea making stuff in the other.

I also recently built one for the back of my cousins defender which goes right across the back door.

Back