• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

International Drive to Norway /sweden !!!!!

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
So im planning a trip to Norway/sweden (exact location not worked out yet ) in feb 2022 to wild camp for a total trip time of 14 days (this is to include traveling days ) :)

I plan on taking the landrover with a decent size trailer (and have a full length strong roof rack) ....

i think ive talked @WildWood1965 into the trip so its looking like i will have 2 seats spare in the landrover ..... anyone up for this ??????

Last edited:
its to early for me to get the exact prices of the ferrys at the moment for the time of the year we are looking at going but for the euro star crossing its looking like around £50 each for each way (based on 4 sharing ) then for the next crossing to get us to Norway from Denmark works out at around £80- each return trip (based on 4 sharing) i can look for cheaper ferry prices in a month or two but at the moment thats all i can find ....

then we have to factor in the fuel costs :) 1000 miles to Denmark from plymouth (2 tanks of fuel ) so im reckoning we would need £200 each in a fuel kitty

Last edited:
Would love to :D but I’m not in a position to take the seat for definite and wouldn’t want to take it away from someone who can...so I will be very jealously and reluctantly saying ,a will pass:rofl:.

however if this escalates into more people going then it’s still a possibility :D that’s what am telling myself anyway

Sounds ace, would love it but for now that stuff isn't practical/affordable. I am jealous though.

Back