• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Drones

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Was laying in bed last night looking at the stars when one started moving in different directions, it was miles up! Really did mistake it for a twinkling star! Must have been a drone, but it was up there for ages, at least an hour. Fell asleep before I could see if it came down or not. Anybody else ever seen anything like this?

Was laying in bed last night looking at the stars when one started moving in different directions, it was miles up! Really did mistake it for a twinkling star! Must have been a drone, but it was up there for ages, at least an hour. Fell asleep before I could see if it came down or not. Anybody else ever seen anything like this?
we see a few round here woody

could of been a satelite

[URL="http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/satellite-tracking/9wzdncrdndf7?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab[/URL]"]www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/satellite-tracking/9wzdncrdndf7?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab[/URL]

Unfortunately it makes it more problematic to shoot the buggers down when they invade your privacy but then again I'd rather have a police drone than a helicopter hovering over my garden.

Yeah seen a few drones couple of people I know and work with have one. Also my son has one.

The thing with drones There noisy and bright moving fast. If what you saw was hovering for about an hour then it would have to be an expensive one as the none expensive ones are about 10 to 20 min max. And don’t go that high.

Possibly training of some sort as stated above

or possibly the international space station
Seen both satellite and ISS, I'm sure they move in one direction orbiting the earth? Whatever it was it isn't there tonight. I'm still here and haven't been abducted so doubt it was ET or his mates. Must have been a police or military drone.

Over the years I've seen a few things in the sky that I doubt were from around here, one or several, traveling at very high speed, able to stop instantly then move off and change direction.

When you think how many sats and surface based rovers 'we' have on other planets its not surprising others with technology many many many years ahead of what we use are looking around too.

Seen a few unidentifiable lights/craft in the sky. A do entertain the notion of aliens as I have a very open mind.and also believe if we are here (earth/life) then there must be more out there. Sounds a little xfile’s right enough lol.... But it’s always down to the observing person.

Seen a few unidentifiable lights/craft in the sky. A do entertain the notion of aliens as I have a very open mind.and also believe if we are here (earth/life) then there must be more out there. Sounds a little xfile’s right enough lol.... But it’s always down to the observing person.
I fully agree Mark, mind you the new war of the worlds will start in Crieff

Back