• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Drunk !

WildWood1965

Extremely Addicted
Wife says to husband " If you come home drunk from the pub one more time I am going to leave you "
So off he goes to the pub & yes he drank rather a lot before eventually throwing up over himself for good measure
He told his friend that his wife would leave him if he returned to the house in his current state
His mate said " Why don't you put a £20 note in your inside pocket before you leave the pub & explain to your Mrs that someone threw up over you & then gave you the cash to cover the dry cleaning bill " ?
And so our hero returns home & sure enough he gets the third degree from the wife
He insists that she has got it wrong & explains that someone was sick all over him & handed over £20 to pay for the clean up
His wife then says " So why do you have another £20 note in your pocket then " ?
The husband replies " Well that was given to me by the bloke who shat in my pants " ! :D

Back