• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Duke of Edinburgh

@Madriverrob @Sharpfinger
My apologies gents … I was supposed to post up the other day … both have arrived safely 👍🏻 They landed one Wednesday and Friday I believe lol … it’s been a mad few days so didn’t get the chance to post whe they arrived …. Thanks again lads from me and Tyrone yous are top blokes 👍🏻👍🏻👍👍🏻

He was a little confused when he opened the bottle lol , after an explanation he got it , hopefully 🙄😂

He didn’t want his face on camera, something to do with his hair 🤷🏼‍♂️😂
👍🏻
Ditto what Rob (and a few others on here) have said too.

The skills he will learn and the experiences he will have/share will do him the world of good.

Keep us posted how he gets on Ark. 🙂

So, so encouraging that some youngsters are still enthusiastic about learning about the outdoors. I ran a First Aid training course last week, there was a young lady, 19, who openly admitted she hated walking, and I mean ANYWHERE, and would never step outside the door if it was raining.

Your lad will become an inspiration to others Mark, well done him. 👍👍👍

In fact, not long after he first adopted us several years back, I took him to the back door to go for a slash in the garden.
I opened and held the door.
Standing next to me he poked his head out the door and sniffed at the rain.
I encouraged him out but he wouldn’t move, just kept looking left to right sniffing away.
I then felt a nice warm but unexpected feeling on the outside of my right leg.
The little tw@t had cocked his leg and pee’d on mine inside the conservatory!🤣

In fact, not long after he first adopted us several years back, I took him to the back door to go for a slash in the garden.
I opened and held the door.
Standing next to me he poked his head out the door and sniffed at the rain.
I encouraged him out but he wouldn’t move, just kept looking left to right sniffing away.
I then felt a nice warm but unexpected feeling on the outside of my right leg.
The little tw@t had cocked his leg and pee’d on mine inside the conservatory!🤣

Good boy ! Said you 😂😂

Back