• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Early birthday present

Joecole

Very Obsessed
20200517_220241.jpg

And here's a little spoon I carved with it
20200517_220104.jpg

1st Happy Birthday wishes, 2nd, nice set of tools, 3rd great job, now I have a problem, Birthday looming and I'm being asked what I want / need, I don't know whether to ask for bushy gear or pc gear, some of my pc peripherals are donkey's years old and could do with replacing ? oh the joys lmao :)

1st Happy Birthday wishes, 2nd, nice set of tools, 3rd great job, now I have a problem, Birthday looming and I'm being asked what I want / need, I don't know whether to ask for bushy gear or pc gear, some of my pc peripherals are donkey's years old and could do with replacing ? oh the joys lmao :)
Ah decisions decisions life can be absolute hell Al

Nice present Joe. happy birthday for whenever. :thumbsup:

My Daughter had the idea of getting me something from an antique shop, that I had played with as a baby for my next birthday. She had to give up the search though. Couldn't find a Brontosaurus knuckle bone anywhere.

Nice present Joe. happy birthday for whenever. :thumbsup:

My Daughter had the idea of getting me something from an antique shop, that I had played with as a baby for my next birthday. She had to give up the search though. Couldn't find a Brontosaurus knuckle bone anywhere.

@Joecole might have a spare couple kicking around mate.....worth the ask? :sneaky::whistle:

Happy Birthday!! :lol:
If I had carved that spoon, all you'd have is a pile of wood shavings, dotted red possibly?

Happy Birthday!! :lol:
If I had carved that spoon, all you'd have is a pile of wood shavings, dotted red possibly?
Believe me mate there was quite a lot of red on it from my thumb last night. Never under estimate just how sharp those little blades are

• Haha
Reactions: lol
Back