• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Echo dot

Ayco..... Ah canny find ma moonten butt's..... Weer can Ah buy sum meeer.

"Hello Mark...... May I suggest you put your teeth babk in..... And ask the question again"

Oh this wee gizmo thingy is braw, just plugged it in the boys room and said, Alexa play footloose at volume 10 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 1 thing I learned is Alexa doesnโ€™t understand a tiered 13 year old boy ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are these Gadgets something like Crystal Sets?...I'm a bit out of touch....
anim_59.gif

Attachments

• anim_59.gif
    anim_59.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 19
We have resisted getting one. My daughter has one which somehow works in all rooms. Good for compiling shopping lists and giving you reminders. Oh and turning off lights.

We have resisted getting one. My daughter has one which somehow works in all rooms. Good for compiling shopping lists and giving you reminders. Oh and turning off lights.

We've resisted too, I've a notepad on the fridge for reminders and got the missus trained for turning off the lights (mostly). I'm not worried about 'da man' spying on me or anything, I'm maybe just getting old and think its unnecessary but we've the internet to check on stuff and play music etc. Dunno, it just seems to make us more dependent on stuff.

Back