• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

EDGUN .....

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Had the chance to shoot an Edgun over the weekend .
An impressive air gun to say the least , anyone know anything about them ??

I believe they are made in Russia but hard to get in UK , the guy who had this imported from Holland .
It was a PCP ,foldable model , loads of add on bits and sights etc ......

I'm on the Edgun mailing list..google them and sign up for UK updates and you'll find out when they're being released. They're a small firm but they have a lot of merchandisment...hats, t shirts, gun bags etc.
The guns are top notch FAC folding air guns usually around the 30f/lbs but as close to the legal minimum length/size as possible.
They also have the reputation as probably being the firm that first produced an almost self loading air gun (not just a prototype) except the magazine registers with the trigger pull instead of purely mechanically in order to circumvent a lot of legislation.
I've been a fan of that company since they started making bull pup type rifles about 16 years back

The guy mentioned the self loaded , it worried him a bit , he seemed to think it would be easy to fire it almost on automatic .......

The one he had could be dialled down to 12 f/lbs apparently .

When I looked yesterday , they seemed to be over a thousand pounds .......

All that I ask is that they make one with chequered walnut grips for me to oil so that it will go with my corduroys

Just had a look on the google, oooh there nice👍🏻 Very nice 😁

Back