• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The Midlands Elvaston Castle Woodland Festival

nolightweight

Slightly Talkative
Ladies and gents.

Thought I might bring this event to your
attention. Have tried posting a link but 18th and 19th of this month at the above location.

Been going the last few years, think this might be my fifth. A lovely day out for all kind of things bushy related, demos and some decent stalls to spend some money at.
Not on bushmoot/wilderness gathering/bushcraft show scales and for me it's all the better for that. Might not be worth traveling the length of the country for but if you are semi local it's worth a visit.
I'm not affiliated or connected with it at all, just a happy frequent visitor.
Mods if I've posted in the wrong place, please move or bin as you see fit.

Cheers all, have a good 'un.

Ladies and gents.

Thought I might bring this event to your attention.

Been going the last few years, think this might be my fifth. A lovely day out for all kind of things bushy related, demos and some decent stalls to spend some money at.
Not on bushmoot/wilderness gathering/bushcraft show scales and for me it's all the better for that. Might not be worth traveling the length of the country for but if you are semi local it's worth a visit.
I'm not affiliated or connected with it at all, just a happy frequent visitor.
Mods if I've posted in the wrong place, please move or bin as you see fit.

Cheers all, have a good 'un.
Looks like an event to me mate, It may not be one of ours but if some of the guys are thinking of visiting they could always PM each other and arrange a get together.

Thanks, Ystranc. It is a commercial event and run by Derbyshire County Council but well attended stalls wise with green crafts, bushcraft schools and suppliers, fire based cooking demos, food and booze stalls (bacon oatcakes and the currywurst are my favourites), arty stuff etc. Usually bump into a few folk I know but it is a decent day out for not much dollar to get in. Thought I'd drop it on here as a heads up for folk to consider.

Cheers

Hi NLW.

Thanks for taking the time to share this event with us on the forum :thumbsup:
Sounds like it may be a good show......lots going on.

If you do go.....please take plenty of pictures and share with us.

On a personal note.....I will be away when this is happening.....but thanks again for the "heads up" :)

Back