• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Emergency Bag(sugggested Contents By The Red Cross).

interesting Post by the Mail - I wonder what prompted it for UK directed audience.

Storms, flooding, rioting or possibly just a Daily Mirror reporter wanting an easy pay packet by cutting and pasting off a disaster resilience plan.

i think the point is whether this article in a national paper will prompt some people to assemble an emergency bag or whether they just ignore it? as usual.

For many years l have kept what l called my "grab bag" in the bottom of the wardrobe in case l had to leave home in a hurry. l don't need someone else to tell me what to put in it! lt always just seemed to me to be a sensible idea. Now l have discovered other people do the same and l have been calling it by the wrong name for years.

grab bag, emergency bag, bug out bag, it really dosent matter what one calls it.

It’s good to see that at least someone is thinking about it and trying to get the message out there - BE PREPARED.

I‘d just like to be there to see someone trying to put the 3 gallons and all that kit in the ruck, plus their reaction the first time that they lift it! 😆

Back