• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired EMERGENCY SURVIVAL POUCH - LIQUID FOOD DRINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Field Leisure

Very Talkative
Hi Guys,
Something a little different. Here's a new product we are now selling. Its an Emergency Survival Pouch - Liquid Meal Drink. Available in 3 flavours (vanilla, chocolate and strawberry). They are 70g pouches providing 310 calories, 34g carbs, 18g protein per serving among other things.

Link to Product >Emergency Survival Pouch

I tried one of these this morning (the chocolate flavour). Basically reminded me of the protein shakes you get for the gym. It tasted ok, not wow amazing but also not bad. Im sure in a survival situation the taste would be the least of your worries. I added roughly 300ml water into a drinks bottle and gave it a shake. I was impressed how easily it mixed and no lumps of powder which was great. When finished the residue rinsed out easily which again was a bonus.

Its worth having a couple stashed in your pack if your out and about especially if you on the move.

"Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate(Milk), Soya Protein Isolate, Milk Protein), Dextose, Monohydrate, Oat Flour, Waxy Maize Starch, Multivitamin premix, Flavouring, Colouring, Stabilisers, Sweetener: Sucralose "

It basically IS protein drink.With the added Simple Sugars and Complex Carbs could say its a mass gainer but still the Calories are on the low side vs the price.
I'm not going to say more because I recognise this is a sales thread.

the ingredients sound rather disgusting, I have no interest in swallowing whey or soya(isn't soya all GM?), better to buy a bottle of water or your favourite juice and something to eat.
when we go away anywhere, we always take a bottle of water, a flask of coffee and a sandwich and a snack.

the ingredients sound rather disgusting, I have no interest in swallowing whey or soya(isn't soya all GM?), better to buy a bottle of water or your favourite juice and something to eat.
when we go away anywhere, we always take a bottle of water, a flask of coffee and a sandwich and a snack.

If you drink Milk you consume Whey every day. Milk is Casein and Whey.

Soyabeans- not necessarily GM.

funny, I always thought that ALL soya was GM, if its soya then its gm sort of thing.

I've never liked milkshakes that much, and I like these smoothie things even less.

snipe, snipe,snipe.
missing the point as usual, when we go away we are PREPARED, we don't rely on some commercially produced crap. we take our own supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back