• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Evening

Evening all from the gargunnuck Hills..... Took a short cut that turned out to be a long cut..... Lying in my tent absolutely knacker... But bird song cheering me up😴

Attachments

• IMG_20190524_190021.jpg
    IMG_20190524_190021.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 65
I gave the bike bash a miss and went down to the river to watch the trout and bats compete for flies over the water's surface. Probably more fun than watching a stream of tribute bands commiting atrocities against the songs of my youth... I've not been on a bike for the best part of 20 years...who am I trying to kid.

Just finished packing the van, I'm off to Malvern flea market on Monday to sell off some of my legendary huge pile of old rubbish. All in aid of the RM8 fund.

Reactions: Oot
Evening all..... Heavy rain so just made it home in time...... Beer o clock noo🍺
I hope you enjoy your beer, I'm not drinking tonight.... I need to let last nights cider get out of my system before I risk any more alcohol. I'm not usually effected by it but this morning was distinctly unpleasant, good job it was the weekend.

Pretty crap up here Matt, supposed to be better tomorrow but hardly barby weather. Suspect I'll be dragged up to the allotment tomorrow, weekends without football (or a wee exped) suck. Also got a pond filter to replace at some point and lecky to be run to my new shed, its a hard knock life.

Anyone getting away this weekend so I can live vicariously through you ????? Hook a brother up.....

It's not so bad here either Matt, after a bit of a grey start it's now sunny but breezy. I've just had a call out for a wasps nest that turned out to be a colony of white tailed bumble bees. I've asked the owner of the building to leave them alone, they'll do no harm.
On the bright side I've just been given two very good hives of bees.

Back