• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Everlasting/Welsh Onions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brambling

Very Addicted
Morning folks. Hoping someone can help here, I'm looking for some everlasting onions sometimes known as Welsh Onions. Happy to pay for time and postage. TIA.

Morning folks. Hoping someone can help here, I'm looking for some everlasting onions sometimes known as Welsh Onions. Happy to pay for time and postage. TIA.
I know the ones you mean Annie (perpetual onions) because I used to grow them back in the 80s but I haven't seen them for years

Just done a quick search, you can get them on ebay

Reactions: Bam
I used to have some at the old allotment. I forgot to bring some with me. now I have another allotment, I'm looking for some again. I'd rather give my money to someone I know than a stranger, hence asking here first.

I used to have some at the old allotment. I forgot to bring some with me. now I have another allotment, I'm looking for some again. I'd rather give my money to someone I know than a stranger, hence asking here first.
Don't think we can help Annie but I'll check with the Head Gardener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back