• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Everything Outdoors

Back2Basics

Slightly Talkative
Hi Guys, thanks to "Woodlander" for the recommendation.
I currently live in Wales and run a group on fb for all things outdoors. Ranging from hiking to biking, Bushcraft to foraging. We have a unique partnership with the Bushcraft Show & Magazine and have quite a few TV celebs and companies on board.
We're always looking to learn more and share discussions with like minded people.
I'll leave the info there as I'm not here to plug the fb group and don't wish to cross any boundaries.
Looking forward to chatting and swapping stories and info with you guys 😎👍

I currently live in Wales and run a group on fb for all things outdoors. Ranging from hiking to biking, Bushcraft to foraging. We have a unique partnership with the Bushcraft Show & Magazine and have quite a few TV celebs and companies on board.
We're always looking to learn more and share discussions with like minded people.
I'll leave the info there as I'm not here to plug the fb group and don't wish to cross any boundaries.
Hi mate, glad you could join, you'll fit right in here. 😊

Welcome to the fire, pull up a log and make yourself at home :) :)

Back