• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Experiences buying from huntingandknives?

likkylok

Slightly Talkative
Hi all,

I recently purchased a knife from huntingandknives.co.uk.

It's been a over 2 weeks since the order was placed (payment was made via PayPal), and although I did get an order confirmation email the day the order was placed, I haven't had any further emails or shipping/tracking information from them.

I wanted to ask if any of you guys had bought from here recently? Is it a legit website / marketplace? I noticed there was a thread on here a while back where an admin mentioned huntingandknives.co.uk, and said there was even a forum discount?

I guess I'm a bit worried now that my money has been taken but no knife is going to be sent. From what I have seen, the business is actually Spain-based, despite having a UK office.

If there is anyone who has previously bought from huntingandknives and can tell me of their experience, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks, LL

Absolutely nothing but good things to say on behalf of "Huntintingandknives".
I would suggest you give them a ring and ask to speak to "Jorge" who I am sure will sort out this issue for you.
A few members have purchased from this "Friend of the forum" with no problems.

I am sure your problem will be sorted quickly........please let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

There is an issue within European countries at the moment where all parcels going in, out of or between European countries are now required to have a tarif number attached to the customs form. In the case of a fixed blade this should be 8211.92 and for a folding knife it should be 8211.93.
There is now a difficulty in the respect that it is now no longer legal to ship a fixed blade knife, locking knife or pocket knife with a cutting edge over 76mm to a domestic address in the UK.
Likkylok may find that his/her knife has been delayed, either by customs or by the post office. To get around this the Royal Mail should offer Likkylok the option of collecting the knife in person from a local post office with ID proving he/she is over 18.
Another issue is that shipping is slow all over the world at the moment, I recently had a knife take four months to clear Australian customs.

Last edited:
Hi @likkylok :)

I got through to "Huntingandknives" this morning on the phone.
Explained the situation to a lady named "Ania"
Sadly "Jorge" has left the company and moved on......but the company is still going strong.

If you telephone 07541 253986 and ask to speak with "Ania" she is keen and willing to help you solve this.

Have your order date.
Order Number to hand.
Also the product code for the knife you ordered.

Hope this helps you.....and hope you get your knife delivered soon :thumbsup:

Back