• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Prime am not suggesting you wear a tinfoil hat m8:D I don't wear one (just puting that out there) :rofl:

I 'm sorry to say that I do not share your enthusiasm for this topic Keith. There is a lot of unexplained phenomena in spare around our locale, but it may or may not be aliens. The closest science has reached (openly) in the subject is to suggest the potential for life forms on Mars given the existence of the necessary building blocks for life. It is however a long step to suggest those findings support the existence of aliens.

It is, of course, possible that aliens visit or observe from somewhere very far away, but I cannot agree with the definitive statement "Aliens exist, what now?".

It will be interesting to see what the other forum members make of this - and has anyone else seen similar?
So you are saying that these flying craft come from somewhere on earth, & it is these people that have the technology that we don't have. Is that correct Brownbear?
Keith.

sorry, I don't believe in Alien life. same as I don't believe in Zombies.
and even if someone does, I don't think we can prep for it:lol:
Then what explanation do you have for the flying craft I have seen. To my knowledge we do not have anything like this. If we had, I am sure the military would be using them.
Keith.

No. Sorry Mark , not True.

Various events ( shtf If you will ) Have already occured during history. Maybe not to the extent of some individual idea - ie no Mad Max scenario but clearly some events have happened already that seriously affected peoples lives.

Have ANY aliens been yet discovered? anything of any intelligent level from basic bacterial type lifeforms to more intelligent life - Clearly and an un-resounding NO.
I have to ask this, assuming that you read my post, are those of you that say Aliens do not exist calling me a liar? Does this mean that I do not have enough cred on this forum to be believed when I say something is so? If this is the case, then I shall be leaving this forum.
Keith.

I have to ask this, assuming that you read my post, are those of you that say Aliens do not exist calling me a liar? Does this mean that I do not have enough cred on this forum to be believed when I say something is so? If this is the case, then I shall be leaving this forum.
Keith.

A think it's hard to belive for some people Keith but I don't think anyone would call you a liar or maby some would say you was mistaken on what you saw but do not wish to offend m8..personally a think you have a lot of cred on the forum and am sure am not alone on this thought m8 it's a very controversial subject and some belive that everything can be explained one way or an other without the view it was otherworldly.. difrent strokes for difrent folks

Keith.

No , Most definitely not calling you a Liar Keith. I have an awful lot of respect for you as an individual.

I work in civil and military aviation. I hope that gains some credit also.

My point is I don't DOUBT what you feel you saw. I'm sure you believe it.

I once saw Santa Claus In the skin colouring on the side of a cow whilst traveling on a bus. I believed it because my mind told me thats what I saw. Was I still right?

Equally do you just expect me to accept your version and take on board that because you believe aliens exist I can't question the validity of that belief? How do you feel about religion?

A have to ask prime have you seen anything wile watching or involved in flying that can't be explained ?

A have to ask prime have you seen anything wile watching or involved in flying that can't be explained ?

In all honesty. No.

But nearly all incidents are down to Human Error in most ways. We as a species tend to believe things even when the evidence is immutable.

Immutable.... like that one had to look it up lol

With time things change...evidence also becomes more clearer or changes with new insight

A agree human error can explain almost everything but it's just that one thing that can't be.... now that intrigues me... add that to what I have seen and it's very hard for me not to believe.

No , Most definitely not calling you a Liar Keith. I have an awful lot of respect for you as an individual.

My point is I don't DOUBT what you feel you saw. I'm sure you believe it.

I once saw Santa Claus In the skin colouring on the side of a cow whilst traveling on a bus. I believed it because my mind told me thats what I saw. Was I still right?

Equally do you just expect me to accept your version and take on board that because you believe aliens exist I can't question the validity of that belief? How do you feel about religion?
I am out of here. If I thought for one moment that what I have seen & experienced could possibly have another explanation, then I am open minded & intelligent enough to see that & say so.
Goodbye.
Keith.

Can I also ask prime....I seen 1 light turn into 3 lights and what I can only explain as separating and moving of in difrent directions then vanish... could this be a trick of somthing I misunderstood or somthing I can't explain but happend ?

I am out of here. If I thought for one moment that what I have seen & experienced could possibly have another explanation, then I am open minded & intelligent enough to see that & say so.
Goodbye.
Keith.

Thats up to you Keith. I don't see hwy you've taken such offence over choosing to not believe?
I really don't get why from one thread you are effectively throwing your toys out your pram and threatening to storm off???? I'm pretty sure you are more mature than that.

But its upto to you clearly. You started the thread and i wasn't the first to comment.

Ignore my last question please prime a think it would be in bad taste to continue this on..

So you are saying that these flying craft come from somewhere on earth, & it is these people that have the technology that we don't have. Is that correct Brownbear?
Keith.

Not at all - I have no wish to cast doubt on your judgement, you have seen what you have seen, but I do think these things are open to interpretation. Please let me give you an example from my own experience. I believe I may have seen a ghost. When I was an apprentice my class had an instructor who, sadly, was suffering from stomach cancer. Some years later I saw him and his wife walking, but unfortunately I was not able to speak with them as I was driving and there was no way to pull over safely in the busy traffic. Move forwards for a further few years and I bumped into one of the other instructors and we chatted for some time. During the conversation I asked how the other instructor was and was told that he had sadly died. This was no surprise to me as he was very seriously ill during the period he was teaching me. I mentioned having seen him walking and the other instructor told me that I must have been mistaken as he had died only some months after he aught us (i.e. some years before I saw him).

I could say I have seen his ghost, and maybe I did (he was a distinct looking gentleman and it would have been hard to confuse him with another). But maybe I say a twin he had, that I did not know about, or his brother, or just someone that had a passing resemblance and my pleasure at getting a glimpse of him (and him still apparently being alive) led my brain to misread what I saw. Maybe the other instructor was incorrect on his dates, or mistakenly confused him with someone else.

An alternative possibility is that we only actually see 10% of what we think we see, the other 90% is created by our brains through a accumulated imagery and experience, so I may simply have unconsciously made it up (that is why criminal investigation is so difficult for the Police to accurately gain a definitive version of events as witnesses will often give wildly different interpretations of what was seen even if they were stood together at the time of the incident).

I am also very much of the view that we see what we believe in. For example, a devout believer will often "see" miracles within their faith that a disbeliever will put a wholly different slant on.

To give a concise and direct answer to your question, it is, I believe, possible that there are some technologies in the world that are not made available tot he general public. A good example would be Hitler's secret weapons where the physical technology of that time did not meet the performance expectations of the design technology that existed. So I would expect that to be a possibility at least.

As a codicil to the above, I was discussing Foo Fighters only a few weeks ago with a friend following a programme on TV where they were discussed. He laughed and told me they were nothing more than localised ball lightning caused by static discharge from piston engine aircraft and that most pilots of such aircraft are familiar with the phenomenon. He should know, he owns and flies a 1930s piston engined fighter trainer ;)

A final point, I note from an earlier post that you feel someone is implying that you may have lied, please be assured I am not doing so, and am genuinely interested in your experience. There is an opportunity for you change my view, or at least give me another angle to consider. Please do not let anyone "shout you down" Keith.

Agreed brown bear
You are a valuable member of this forum Keith and your input is valuable.....

What you seen is what you seen....i for one believe it was a craft.....but I belive in UFO's and ailens....others don't and they may say you mite have been mistaken just because of how they belive....a think most would agree that you are not lying about what you saw

i have only stated I don't believe,and that is all, what anyone else believes is up to them .
we cant afford to lose your input Keith, you are a valued member of this forum.

Last edited:
Arthur C. Clark said once that he would believe that aliens (extra-terrestrals) existed if a ship landed on the White House lawn; I agree with him.

Back