• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

eye camera

nedbushcrafter

Very Addicted
$_1.JPG

Hiya guys i bought one of these today for my videos some things will be a lot easier to see if you can see it as i see it this clips to my ear its a HD camera

Reactions: Dan
Well I'm hoping my idea works cario should make the how to videos a lot easier for me its hard trying to get the camera at the right angle if on a tripod

Looks good Ned...nice tidy little camera......looking forward to seeing the results and hearing your thoughts on it:thumbsup:
Is that also an elastic button hole fix on there?

If it is you could sew a button on your hat to attach as well :thumbsup:

Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing I won't be able to do it to my Aussie akubra by my old beanie I'll get my mum to put a button hole in I think the little button type sits in you ear the loopgoes in your ear for stability

Button hole Ned ???....is that little loop elastic??.....if it is sew a button on and the loop will go over it??

When it comes bill I'll give it a full workout and evaluation for the forum mate it defo will make the videos even more better coz I can cut in on the eye camera from the big cam for the close up shots and
Edit it all in that's the idea I had

When it comes bill I'll give it a full workout and evaluation for the forum mate it defo will make the videos even more better coz I can cut in on the eye camera from the big cam for the close up shots and
Edit it all in that's the idea I had

Oh sorry mate....I thought you had it there with you.......all will be revealed when it arrives;):D

That seems a good idea mate flexi tripod at the no I carry my large tripod in its own bag my mini slik triood in my pack plus backup HD cam and my old faithful DVtape cam might be able to lose one one of the tripods then

Yes mate.....whack a nice stick in the ground and work off of that:thumbsup:
Also attach it to trees and bushes etc ;)

I think I might go for one of those bill it will lighten the load a bit lol :whistle::thumbsup::D usually get sarah to carry the camera gear i carry everything else im pack mule lol

Wow tech is getting better and better in these cameras!

Soon the camera will be a badge you pin on your shirt lol

[QUOTE="lee, post: 46992, member: 866HD can in lol]Soon the camera will be a badge you pin on your shirt lol[/QUOTE]
Ya can buy an acid smiley badge with hd

Back