• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

FAC

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
well lads finally a got my awnser on my FAC and it's a refusal :( so now am waiting to see if they will let me have an air rifle...up and on lads ;)

Sorry to hear that mate, how about addressing the issues they got for the refusal and going again on a couple of years, or have you had enough? Sometimes it's best to walk away otherwise it just does your head in but on the other hand sometimes it's best to fight to the end. Dealing with the authorities is often hard work I know that!

worst way you will get the air gun won't you?

well lads finally a got my awnser on my FAC and it's a refusal :( so now am waiting to see if they will let me have an air rifle...up and on lads ;)

Aww Burgers mate that's a bitch :(

Hope you hear soon re the Air Rifle....fingers crossed for you :thumbsup:

The air rifle department will fallow the FAC department am afraid to say bill but never mined m8 only myself to blame....move on and up as they say

A can always buy a slingshot :rofl::rofl:

Sorry to hear that mate, how about addressing the issues they got for the refusal and going again on a couple of years, or have you had enough? Sometimes it's best to walk away otherwise it just does your head in but on the other hand sometimes it's best to fight to the end. Dealing with the authorities is often hard work I know that!

Think a have had enough m8 to be honest

You can still shoot in the uk with an air rifle ;)

No licences needed for under 12flb the uk mark!

:rofl: och.....yeeer a gooood man ye ken :thumbsup:

I suppose it is inevitable that we will follow suit.....eventually :confused:

There is a need for some kinda licence for air rifles but not the way it's been done. If you can't have an FAC then you can't get an air rifle that's not right

Yes it does seem a bit harsh Mark.:(

Same with everything....bad press.....idiot owners.. and users will fuel the fires of the authorities......sadly responsible users get effected to:(

So true bill.... if it keeps people safe and out the hands of idiots then am for it....sadly there will always be someone mucking it up for the sport

I should really have got this sussed out earlier and gone up to Scotland buying up air rifles...nothing like profiting off other people's misery.

Back