• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

FAKE pellets

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
after a few days searching have found what i was looking but with a very big price difference, are there dodgy knock-off pellets on the market?

why so big a difference in price??

Never seen or come across any knock offs Med...........but chancers.....Yes.
Just go for the best offer you can find.........use the same seller each time if you are happy with them and the service 👍
Always worth asking if they will do you a deal on 10 tins at a time.....if you can stretch to it.

The good thing about eBay, if the product that you buy is mis described then you're entitled to a full refund including postage if you pay via your credit card or by PayPal. If they want the goods back they must also pay the return postage.
Whatever happens you are covered.

I checked the guys feedback and it seems like some of his negatives came from complete morons who were actually quite satisfied while the others were for items lost in shipping.
He seems ok to me.
If you use PayPal you are covered for both lost or fake items...

Hi Med.

Yes, the postage is a bugger.....but the savings you make buying 10x almost covers the postage......might work out cheaper for you in the long run?
Anyway.....when you are shooting it may encourage you to concentrate more knowing the price you paid :D;)👍

Couple of quid cheaper a tin than JS Ramsbottoms; possibly someone’s garage or a small unit; based in Poland, minimal staff costs and makes some of the saving back in postage.

bought 2 of the cheaper ones they arrived this morning, but i would not know if they are real or not!

Back