• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Fallkniven PXL

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
It’s very Gucci and expensive, but I’ve been looking for one for some time as they was discontinued, but they’ve revived them 😳 she’s gonna killlllllll me 🤔

It’s very Gucci and expensive, but I’ve been looking for one for some time as they was discontinued, but they’ve revived them 😳 she’s gonna killlllllll me 🤔

If Sharon see this........you may need someone to revive YOU as well @Ark79 :rofl::rofl:

Nice knife mate :thumbsup:

Hide it in your wardrobe.

Like wimmin do with new shoes/dresses apparently.

Months after Christmas when/if she sees it, use their own response on her -

“New? Naah, I’ve had that ages. I told you about it. Perhaps you just forgot”.

(Best done over the phone I believe). 😆

It will be more like “Sharon, guess what you’ve bought me for Christmas”……
How about this for a strategy -

Show her the 3grand knife in the other post, mumble things like, “I’d love that but who could ever justify paying so much for it”

Then add, “I’d be quite satisfied with just a cheap folder”

Soon after, continue - “Look at this, only a tenth the price of the one I showed you earlier!”

Mission accomplished.

My work here is done. 🤣🤣

No no … I’m going to man up and take my beating like a proper man 😂😂

Best to ask for forgiveness than permission😂

I do paint a lovely picture of my good /psycho Wif … she will draw me a look that says I’m an arshole and repay me with a bill for something expensive ….. last time it was a shark hover 🤷🏼‍♂️ Probably some kind of super dooper wooper carpet cleaner this time round, who knows , but it won’t be cheep 😂👍🏻

I know you’ve wanted one of these for ages, I even tracked that original one down to a dealer in Spain for you before Brexit. You won’t be happy until you’ve got one. Buy it and bugger the consequences!

Some good bargains HERE Mark :whistle::sneaky::rofl:

You had me for a second 😂 I even typed in falkniven 🙄 and hit the search button, wasn’t until it showed nothing in the search I thought what’s he doing, then it sunk in , git 😂😂

Just spoke to a chap at heinnie and there orders from falkniven should be in towards the end of the month 👍🏻🙂

Nae knife but I’ve got a carpet cleaner 🤦🏻‍♂️
8AFA751B-C6D2-4908-BE4C-4FE54A6E1A66.jpeg

Back